• Rental Property Investor
  • Columbus OH (columbus, oh)
Votes |
Gravel driveway installation, landscaping, gen outdoor cleanup

Curt Bixel
  • Columbus OH (columbus, oh)
Posted Aug 2 2022, 06:44

Looking for some suggestions in the Columbus Ohio area for someone who might help me out with a few things at a duplex in Clintonville.  Here is what I need help with.

1) Installation of a 50' x 20' gravel parking pad in the back.  Involves the removal of a 15' x 20' old broken up slab.

2) Removal of brush growing along fence lines

3) Adding topsoil and reseeding the back lawn, which is about 30' x 50'.

Not sure if this is the best place to post this request for help and would be happy for any suggestions on the best forum on which to post this and similar items.  

User Stats

Votes
Steven Foster Wilson
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Aug 2 2022, 07:12
Quote from @Curt Bixel:

Looking for some suggestions in the Columbus Ohio area for someone who might help me out with a few things at a duplex in Clintonville.  Here is what I need help with.

1) Installation of a 50' x 20' gravel parking pad in the back.  Involves the removal of a 15' x 20' old broken up slab.

Not sure if this is the best place to post this request for help and would be happy for any suggestions on the best forum on which to post this and similar items.  

I can send you a list of contractors that we use here in Columbus? If you are interested send me your email. If not I post things like this in local FB groups and have found cheap work. Sometimes not the best but I have also come across good people who have done a decent job. 

User Stats

Votes
Austin Steed
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Aug 2 2022, 07:20
Quote from @Curt Bixel:

I can send you a landscaping guy that I've used in the past in Columbus. He should be able to help with the gravel too

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes