Skip to content
Rehabbing & House Flipping

User Stats

Votes

Calling all Columbus investors! Lets connect!

Justin Gallagher
Posted Nov 20 2022, 07:02

Hello! I am a beginner REI based in Tampa fl looking to relocate and invest into Columbus Ohio market. Id love to network, make connections, and even possibly form a JV partnership with experienced fix and flip investors and get my feet wet in the RE industry. i have 35 years of home repair and remodeling experience ( plumbing, electrical, drywall, siding, kitchen remodel etc.) and i'm offering my skills and services to investors who are looking for a reliable, experienced, and honest partner. If anyone is also willing to give advice i will greatly accept and appreciate it. I look forward to connecting and talking with everyone! TYIA!

User Stats

Votes
Remington Lyman
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Nov 20 2022, 15:23
Quote from @Justin Gallagher:

Hello! I am a beginner REI based in Tampa fl looking to relocate and invest into Columbus Ohio market. Id love to network, make connections, and even possibly form a JV partnership with experienced fix and flip investors and get my feet wet in the RE industry. i have 35 years of home repair and remodeling experience ( plumbing, electrical, drywall, siding, kitchen remodel etc.) and i'm offering my skills and services to investors who are looking for a reliable, experienced, and honest partner. If anyone is also willing to give advice i will greatly accept and appreciate it. I look forward to connecting and talking with everyone! TYIA!

I have been buying rental properties in Columbus, Ohio for the past 4 years. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
  • Real Estate Agent Ohio (#2019003078)

Reafco Logo

User Stats

Votes
Isaac Lane
  • Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Nov 21 2022, 06:26

Hi Justin, I also invest in the Columbus market and would love to answer any questions you may have!

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Trent Ecklar
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Nov 21 2022, 08:35

We currently have 48 rental units in Central Ohio, feel free to reach out anytime.

User Stats

Votes
Patrick Drury
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH & Cleveland OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH & Cleveland OH
Replied Nov 21 2022, 08:55

@Justin Gallagher
That's great to hear. Reach out to Josh Hively and get on his meetup list so you are notified of all the local meet-ups in Columbus OH. 

Reafco- Logo

User Stats

Votes
Michael K Gallagher
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus OH
Replied Nov 21 2022, 09:16
Quote from @Justin Gallagher:

Welcome to the BP forums @Justin Gallagher as you can see we got quite the Columbus Mafia on here so plenty of knowlege and wisdom being shared.  I service both Dayton and Columbus markets but invest in Columbus personally on the near east side and in Franklinton.  Any particular areas catching your eye?

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Goldsmith
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Nov 21 2022, 12:22

I invest here in Columbus, OH. Would love to connect! @Justin Gallagher

User Stats

Votes
Fernando Figueroa
  • Investor
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Miami, FL
Replied Nov 21 2022, 16:18

I invest in NE Ohio, feel free to connect!

User Stats

Votes
Emma Vallery
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus
Replied Dec 15 2022, 05:54

Hey Justin! I currently curate a market place in Columbus for investors to purchase rehab properties and there is a great market for it! There are lots affordable areas in Columbus that are up and coming, such as Franklinton, Old Town East, and Westgate that are all very central in the city and have been overlooked for years. Columbus also has a number of developments happening. Intel just recently announced the plant is opening up in Columbus, that will be create 10,000 new jobs, so population is on the rise.