RE Investor Seeking Rehabber(s)

3 Replies

I am a real estate investor located in Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR area(s) looking to partner with potential rehabbers in or around my area. I wholesale property, do L2P deals, find foreclosure property, in or around 65% ARV to 80% ARV.

If interested please respond and let me know what you are looking for or have any other potential ideas in working together as a benefit to the both of us. Thanks!

Are you a member or do you attend the local NWREII meetings? Either in Vancouver or Portland?

John Corey

From my understanding you can only attend the NWREII meetings by invitation or knowing someone? I have been interested in attending one of the meetings, however, I haven't yet. Are you a member of NWREII?

Originally posted by "gdtpken":
From my understanding you can only attend the NWREII meetings by invitation or knowing someone? I have been interested in attending one of the meetings, however, I haven't yet. Are you a member of NWREII?

Unless something changed in the last month or so...

You can attend 1 meeting for free. No need to be referred.

You can attend future meetings for a small charge per meeting if you are not a member. If you take out an annual membership you can attend all the main meetings and all the satellite meetings for no charge. There was a few hundred members the last time I was at meeting.

Check the website. It moved recently but I can send you the URL if you can not find it using Google.

John Corey

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here