Skip to content
Rehabbing & House Flipping

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Krafka
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
What do you think about the current market conditions?

Jacob Krafka
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Denver, CO
Posted Feb 3 2023, 11:47

Hi hope all is well,

I work for an investment brokerage out here in CO, recently we have been seeing an uptick in our investors purchasing properties. I wanted to see what you all were seeing in the market? This past couple of weeks we were selling units left and right, hard to honestly keep up. So I wanted to see what other agents / investors were running into, and thought about the upcoming months and current conditions?

Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Steven Foster Wilson
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Feb 3 2023, 12:32
Quote from @Jacob Krafka:

Hi hope all is well,

I work for an investment brokerage out here in CO, recently we have been seeing an uptick in our investors purchasing properties. I wanted to see what you all were seeing in the market? This past couple of weeks we were selling units left and right, hard to honestly keep up. So I wanted to see what other agents / investors were running into, and thought about the upcoming months and current conditions?

Thanks!

Yeah, there are still plenty of good deals to be had. The industry here in Ohio has not slowed down. 

User Stats

Votes
Reed Rickenbach
  • Investor
  • Memphis, TN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Memphis, TN
Replied Feb 3 2023, 12:35

In Memphis you're still seeing 5-10 investors offering on every property.. although the winning bid is 10-20% lower than it would have been early 2022. Plenty of competition still in the market but no one making the crazy offers they were early last year. 

I just finally started buying again with a 6 plex under contract from a wholesaler. Early 2022 there is no way I would have been the winning bid at this price. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Replied Feb 3 2023, 23:21

Love it, greatest opportunity to buy. 

User Stats

Votes
Walter Jones
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Memphis, TN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Memphis, TN
Replied Feb 5 2023, 06:05

It's not a buyers market yet in Memphis, but it's more balanced - we needed a slow down from the craziness. The sweet spot here seems to be a tenant occupied under market property that would hit the 1% rule or higher with a rent adjustment and sometimes light rehab. These are overlooked by many because they don't hit the numbers right out of the gate.   

• Real Estate Agent Mississippi (#S-58720) and Tennessee (#358322)

• 901-235-3245
  • [email protected]
Walter Jones Logo