Skip to content
Rehabbing & House Flipping

User Stats

Votes

Re: Foreclosures in Henderson

Tayyab Chaudhry
Posted May 25 2023, 07:39

Hi - Is there anyone in the Henderson NV area that has knowledge on how to buy a foreclosure house in a specific area.  Do you have knowledge on finding, purchasing and financing it.  Please let me know if you are willing to help or work with me.  Thank you!!!

User Stats

Votes
Andy Sabisch
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Wilkes-Barre, PA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Wilkes-Barre, PA
Replied May 25 2023, 18:35
While not in Henderson, we have bought a number of foreclosure properties over the years in different areas of the country.  Have you looked at any of the auction sites that typically list bank owned properties?

Auction.com lists 21 properties in Henderson and more in the county
Hubzu.com does not show any now but you can sign up for notification when any are listed

The VA, FHA and other agencies list homes that are on their books that they want to sell.  Check them out and sign up for notifications.

Both Realtor and Zillow allow you to search for foreclosure listings that are on-market.

Let us know if this is the type of information that can get you started.

User Stats

Votes
Tayyab Chaudhry
Replied May 26 2023, 06:23

Thank you!  I will check out the resources that you listed.  Do you have any suggestions for financing the properties?  

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Phillip Dwyer
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Henderson, NV
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Henderson, NV
Replied May 30 2023, 10:03

@Tayyab Chaudhry

Before you go property hunting, I suggest you chat with a mortgage lender (if you're not paying cash). You need to see what loans you qualify for and what amounts. This will drive the decisions on what types of property you buy. You might not be able to buy a foreclosure that doesn't meet Fannie Mae or HUD property standards if those are the only loans you qualify for.

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 30 2023, 15:35

Explore various resources to find foreclosure listings. These can include online foreclosure databases, real estate websites, local newspapers, or contacting local real estate agents specializing in foreclosures. Zillow and Auction.com can provide foreclosure listings in many areas.