Skip to content
Rehabbing & House Flipping

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Weisenbloom
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Where are the low priced windows? (Austin, San Marcos, San Antonio)

Joseph Weisenbloom
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Posted Jan 9 2024, 09:34

Where are you guys finding the lowest priced double pane windows? Already shopped HD, Lowes and McCoys. 

Anywhere else I should be looking?

User Stats

Votes
Celine Crestin
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Austin, TX
Replied Jan 9 2024, 10:42

I used Window World of Austin on my last flip for a whole home replacement and they turned out great and were the most affordable option I found. You may also want to check Menards (online) - I ordered doors from them due to stock issues and pricing in our area on my last flip and they were good quality, excellent customer service and still more affordable despite shipping costs. Hope that helps! Share your flip when you're done; I love a good before & after! :)

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Weisenbloom
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Replied Jan 9 2024, 12:53

@Celine Crestin Thanks! I will check out Menards and Window World. The prices of windows have gotten insane recently!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Kapp Japhet
  • Contractor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
  • Contractor
  • Austin, TX
Replied Jan 18 2024, 14:07

I own a contracting business in the Austin area and typically use Ringer Windows as my go to for custom windows!

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Weisenbloom
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Replied Jan 30 2024, 14:27

@Celine Crestin @Kapp Japhet Hey guys decided to go with McCoys for windows. They were neck and neck with Lowes but had a few perks like free shipping and what not. I think the companies mentioned are good for custom windows but everything in the house was standard 36x48 and 36x36 dimensions.