Deal found on cabinet hardware!

4 Replies

Just a quick share...

If you are looking for cabinet knobs and hinges, check eBay before hitting the homestore. I found several option at half the price of Home Depot.

You can also find deals on faucets and fixtures.

Cheers!

Eie

That is definitely a good call @Edith TenBroek  ! I find that Home Depot is very high priced and very low quality. If you go to price out their products then go to a specialty store not only will you find a much greater selection at the specialty store you will also get better product at a better price. 

Another great spot to shop is Habitat for Humanity ReStores. You can get good quality materials that are overstock or overbought from stores and contractors at deep discounts. 

I also found this site recently for cabinet pulls. The selection isn't huge but good quality and so cheap compared to Home Depot or other places!

http://www.drawersanddoors.com/

@Edith TenBroek

I have a warehouse full of this stuff. .much of it high end you can buy anything you want for 1 DOLLAR a piece.. includes pulls lights fixutres,  complete door sets.. schlag locks etc.

Great tip Edith!  I just ordered enough hardware for the next three houses.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.