1-Pager Rehab Data sheet-- For Portfolio

6 Replies

I want to start outlining my fix/flips in a 1-page format, including before/after pics, rehab costs, and profit. 

I want to compile these for my own portfolio, so when I wish to outsource for investor funding, they can see my experience. 

Does anyone have a format I could use? Or does BP offer something like this?

I've been playing around with this for a while and haven't had a chance to revisit. I would do a 2-page format if you were to do before and after pics, unless you only plan on doing 6 pics total. Even then, the information you provide about the deal may seem light or constrained by the little room left on the page.

It's a good habit to get into though. I've kept all my pictures from past deals and just need to put this together myself.

Originally posted by @Lucas P. :

I've been playing around with this for a while and haven't had a chance to revisit. I would do a 2-page format if you were to do before and after pics, unless you only plan on doing 6 pics total. Even then, the information you provide about the deal may seem light or constrained by the little room left on the page.

It's a good habit to get into though. I've kept all my pictures from past deals and just need to put this together myself.

The more I thought about it, 2-page would be a more comprehensible format. 

Thanks for the suggestion!

I used this format for a marketing portfolio I did several years ago...I attached a separate page of pictures behind it for each of the rehabs...

@J Scott in your ROI section, how do you get to the annualized return? Conceptually I understand what it represents, I just can't figure out how to figure out that percentage...and everything I've googled isn't specific to real estate investing and uses a formula that projects beyond one year. But I love how clean this and clear this is.

@James Tobin to calc the annualized returns you would divide the profit # by the sum of the "investment costs". That will give you the project ROI. Divide that percentage by the # of days you held the property time 365 days.

Annualized ROI = profit/sum of investment costs/days held*365.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.