Who buys from rehabbers?

3 Replies

I am just a bit curious as to how many times a property (on average) is flipped in succession before being sold to someone interested in living in the property. Who usually buys rehabbed houses?

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

I am just a bit curious as to how many times a property (on average) is flipped in succession before being sold to someone interested in living in the property. Who usually buys rehabbed houses?

It could be partially rehabbed; which another investor will buy from them to complete the job prior to putting it on the market(or ocassionally keep as a Lease2purchase or rental). The fully rehabbed house is 9 times out of 10 going to be placed on the market and sold for the best possible price they can get. Mr. & Mrs. Joe America buys the finished product, hopefully. If not then they rent it.  

Kudos,

Mary   

My mother. Well before she past away. She didn't want to do rehabs because of the hassle so she would get this houses from rehabbers and rent them out to people she knew from her old folks clubs. She purchased the homes below FMV and keep them long term. We got stuck with probate when she past and because of my siblings we sold at a discount to rehabbers again and to families at retail. SHe owned 10 homes at her passing.

Mike Sedlacek, Real Estate Agent in VA (#0225223133)
(757) 405-7336

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.