Private Investor but Need a deal to BUY

10 Replies

Are you really looking? No offense but there must be something that you can purchase in your chosen housing market. Whether its on the MLS or off-market. You either want a fix and flip or buy and hold. There are wholesalers and agents on BP that work your market. Aside from BP there are plenty of other social media websites that you can find deals on. If you really want it you have to look a littler closer. My coin.

Kudos,

Mary

Your right mary I havent been looking as hard as I should I saving now to do some direct mail campaigns and a few other marketing avenues.

Delon im in central ohio so definately there but i have the freedom to explore other markets if it makes sense. Im interested in the atlanta market im seeing alot going on there so if you have anything there let me know maybe we can JV or something.

Originally posted by @James Dunn :

Your right mary I havent been looking as hard as I should I saving now to do some direct mail campaigns and a few other marketing avenues.

Delon im in central ohio so definately there but i have the freedom to explore other markets if it makes sense. Im interested in the atlanta market im seeing alot going on there so if you have anything there let me know maybe we can JV or something.

Originally posted by @Nick Britton:

@James Dunn I agree with Mary.. If you have the freedom to look at any market around you it seems like finding deals should be the easy part. I am not sure if it is in his area but I know @James Wise has a very large team in Ohio and would be a great resource to have.

Thanks for the mention Nick. We are up in Cleveland though, so nothing we can do for the O.P. in Columbus.

@James Dunn - You have a problem that a lot of people here on BP would like to have...i.e. you have a ready source of money.

So, half your battle is won and as most people have already indicated you have to go out there, get engaged and snag that 1st deal. 

I believe it's more trepidation on your part...don't be scared of taking action and risk....you can do it!