• Professional
  • Central FL, FL
Votes |
Orlando area My background, possible assistance

Jared S.
  • Professional
  • Central FL, FL
Posted Feb 14 2016, 10:58

So I've been looking for a house for a couple months.  Came somewhat close twice now.  The last one was a home in Oviedo I liked a lot, margin was small but wanted to do my first flip and get my feet wet so to speak.

As I continue to look, I've noticed that not having cash is a big disadvantage.  Places like Hubzu and auctions, I might as well forget about.  No cash for a full purchase.  

My background:  degree in finance, early 30s, I work in the industry but not in sales.  I have a pretty good idea of what homes need to sell, I have a good grasp on what I can sell them for when rehabbed, and I have a good idea especially in Oviedo of what people want and how much money to put in a house to get the best return.  I have a good handle on construction, I have folks that I can get material and labor, etc.  I can get things at cost or just over cost.  My credit is decent, roughly 700 score. My problem is no cash. Well I have some, but I can't purchase a home with cash.  I need a partner, or a way to obtain cash so that I don't go to the back of the line every time I want to make a move. Any ideas?  Anyone need a partner or want to try to work out some type of partnership?  Thanks!  

PS - I'm serious about the business, and I'm trustworthy.  I have a wife and kids.  I know this isn't a get rich quick business.  I know good contractors are hard to find, I know people don't show up to do work a lot.  I know all of these things and I'm very realistic.  I'm looking to get started!  Thanks for reading.

Loading replies...