• Rental Property Investor | Realtor
  • Jacksonville FL | Savannah Ga |Raleigh NC
Votes |
agency agreement trap removal, Raleigh NC Agent Team member

Matt Berklacy
  • Rental Property Investor | Realtor
  • Jacksonville FL | Savannah Ga |Raleigh NC
Posted Dec 20 2017, 08:02

I'm an Out of state, Out of country buyer....

I buy while I am physically out of (not in) the area.  I do not insist that an agent go see any and every property and send video and pictures, etc....I make offers contingent upon inspection, and ask agent to view after the fact, after acceptance, during due diligence with pictures, video, , and protect me and verify numbers.......I even develop relationship and trust that I will relist (flip) with that agent,  and even offer bonus if agent can help verify repairs or does anything above and beyond norm in regards to contractor or rehab.

Come time to docusign purchase offer,, an agent in past has been obsessed with sneaking in an agency agreement locking me into and marrying that 1 individual into a large mileage radius in every direction and a many months time frame, for any action taken on my part to his her benefit...this is not fun...it is never fun at all..and very very stressful and distracting...and I hate this...and lose respect, ,and finally it is unnecessary and irrelevant to purchase offer at hand.

I tell the agent to make it property specific and it is met with resistance, and delay.

I ask agent can we pre-docusign an agency agreement with verbage specific to purchase contract address and still write in the address after the fact that we take action on, so cut out any paper work or excess time to make offers...i want agent to be able to make an offer in a few minutes...and i want to pre fill out any duplicate paperwork.

I am looking for an agent who has the courage to allow me make offers through him / her, agency agreement specific to that property, I ask only that it is contingent upon inspection..that agent review it and assist to inspect it...

please contact or refer or suggest an agent for Raleigh NC... (and jacksonville Fl. also)

A plus is if this agent is an investor him, her-self and has experience flipping, doing auctions...understands numbers. and even has property manager to support rehab for compensation.

oh, wait... in regards to auctions; auction property sellers dont pay agent commission right?  so why do you (the agent) want to support investors in any auctions, foreclosures, fsbo, etc, that offers no incentive?  

lets figure it out, for compensation, on the purchase end and inspection rehab support part....

i'm totally open to working out that part....and also agree to relist  with you any auction foreclosure as well.... and have a longterm duplicatable system and relationship..

• Real Estate Agent Florida (#sl3418322)

NationWide Home Buyers Logo

Loading replies...