• Rental Property Investor
  • San Bernardino, CA
Votes |
Abandoned house, to rent or to flip?

Brandon Maher
  • Rental Property Investor
  • San Bernardino, CA
Posted Sep 7 2019, 19:22

Hello BP Family! First of all, thank you for your time reading this post. I noticed there is a house a few miles from my home right next to the gym I go to that is all boarded up. My realtor looked it up and said that it doesn't look like it's an REO, Foreclosure or anything. I looked on the county assessors site and it says the house is owned by 2 people and next to that it says "trust revocable." Thinking about two options, BRRRR or Flip. Before I decide that, what should my next step be to determine if I can even obtain the house? How do I get the owners contact information or their current address to send a letter?

The home is located in San Bernardino city within 1-2 miles of the University. Obviously there are a lot of factors that go into decided if I’ll rent or flip, just trying to gain some insight as what you guys think my next step should be.

Thank you in advance for any help advice, please let me know if there are any other specific details you need to know! P.S. I would be using OPM on this deal.

Loading replies...