• Rental Property Investor
  • Western NC
Votes |
The QSP one of the best ways to save on material costs

Tom Matousek
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Western NC
Posted Aug 14 2020, 12:24

Hi all. I had a lot of positive feedback from this post on another BP platform. I thought I would share it here to be forever saved in the glory of BP.

I wanted to let the fellow rookies in on a little known secret, the Lowes QSP (or HD "Bid Room") If you're not a DIYer tell your contractor. Contractors with 10+ years experience had no clue about the program and their is very little about this online. (You wont find any info about it on Lowes.com and hardly anything on google, until now ;)

You can save anywhere from 10 to 20% off retail. The total must be greater than 1k and the CC discounts will not apply. The larger the total the better. Put a cart together online and print or email it to the pro desk. Also a great hack for any appliance order over 1k.

The associate will run it through the system and populate your discount. You can then print and buy each piece as needed but why waste your valuable time? Have the associates pick your order for you by requesting delivery (free with a Lowes Business CC.) You can do partial deliveries above a certain amount. Structural then cosmetic etc.

To add Veteran, employee or another discounts do not apply.

Hope this helps a fellow rookie!

Loading replies...