Selling mold remediated home

2 Replies

Hello!

I am looking into buying a home that needs extensive mold remediation. I would like to fix it and flip it. Does anyone have experience reselling homes that have been remediated. I am concerned that previous mold may affect being able to resell it.

Any insight would be great!

Originally posted by @Jennifer Rogers :

Hello!

I am looking into buying a home that needs extensive mold remediation. I would like to fix it and flip it. Does anyone have experience reselling homes that have been remediated. I am concerned that previous mold may affect being able to resell it.

It has never been an issue for me. Just make sure to get the inspection and tests before and after to make sure it’s completely gone. Also make sure to remedy the cause a well.

Originally posted by @Greg Dickerson :
Originally posted by @Jennifer Rogers:

Hello!

It has never been an issue for me. Just make sure to get the inspection and tests before and after to make sure it’s completely gone. Also make sure to remedy the cause a well.

Thank you for the response!