New Investor Looking to Learn

2 Replies

Hey everyone! My name is Morgan Rapp, and I, quite simply, am looking to meet local investors. I have a good budget for coffee for the next coming months, so I'd love to take someone out to get some! I am quite quickly becoming passionate about real estate, but in the crazy market we have now, I could use all the advice I can get. I refuse to be just another wannabe. This is what I want to do, and I am looking for people who can help me reach my goals!

A little bit about myself: I am married with a two and a half year old, named Titus, and one(hoping for a girl) on the way. My wife, Jessie, and I have been married since 2011, and were pretty proud to say that we are completely debt free. We own both our cars and our home, and are looking to use the equity in our home to hopefully start us out on our first adventure. I work General Motors, but after two recent diagnoses of arthritis in my ankle and lower back, I am searching for a way out. Pretty crazy for a 26 year old, but it's just the challenge I am faced with. 

Anyways, I'd love to meet some people, so get a hold of me and get yourself that frappucino your diet won't allow. Thanks everyone!

-Morgan Rapp

Hi Morgan,

Welcome to BP I would suggest going to the community tab and look for network events, I also use the app meetups to find real estate groups in my area! 

Good Luck Have Fun!!!!!

Originally posted by @Nick Watkins :

Hi Morgan,

Welcome to BP I would suggest going to the community tab and look for network events, I also use the app meetups to find real estate groups in my area! 

Good Luck Have Fun!!!!!

Hey there, Nick! I apologize about not replying sooner, its been busy in an awesome way here! I'll definitely look into that, I appreciate it!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here