Waterproofing Contractors in the Quad Cities?

2 Replies

Anyone have a recommendation for a basement waterproofing contractor in the Quad Cities area (Davenport, Bettendorf, Moline, Rock Island) who services Davenport, IA? Have a house under contract and will need an estimate. Appreciate any help provided. Thanks.

I've used Behncke Construction and they did an amazing job. This was a few years ago and they were regarded as one of the best in the area at the time but I know the business has been sold since so I can't vouch for the new ownership. I do think they charge for estimates now. Also have used Todd's Mudjacking, good guys and do good work as well! 

Joe Battin , took over for Behncke Construction. He does all of our properties top notch job in and out. We have never had any water in all the basements that they have done. We turn 2 bed 1 bath into 3 bed 2 bath in all our basements with egress windows. He does a lot more than just basement water proofing. Look forward to meeting you this Thursday.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here