New to Wichita area looking for good contractors

5 Replies

I'm starting to invest in Wichita and wondering if anyone had some recommendations for good contractors In the area. Anything is helpful. Thanks

Hi Colton. I have a guy you might want to get to know.

I would also be interested in finding recommended contractors in the Wichita area if you are willing to share.

I have used a service called Ruth's Home Works when looking for painting, electric, plumbing, etc. They are sort of like a local Angie's list. She usually gives me a few choices and then has them call me to schedule a walk through of what I am needing done. I have been pretty happy with them so far. 

Welcome @Colton Duhr

Good contractors are hard to come by - depending on what you need done you can go the J Scott suggested route and hit up Lowes or HD or Menards early in the morning and see which guys are hurrying around for their prospective trades, painters/refinishers will be at Sherwin Williams or Porter Paints around here - I'm sure the guys at the counter can tell you which contractors are ordering the most paint and the busiest and give you a referral.  New construction sites can be places to find people for side work as well such as concrete, framing, decks, siding etc.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here