New wholesale attorney

8 Replies

If you are looking for an attorney to help you with wholesale real estate transactions, you'd be looking for a title attorney that is willing to do assignment or double close transactions. Most attorneys and those in the industry understand the term assignment of contracts rather than wholesaling. Just FYI. 

What area are you in? I may be able to recommend someone in that area, just depends on where. 

@courtneyfricke Thanks for the information. I am located in New Orleans Lakeview area. I am just getting started so I am wanting to have options as far as attorneys. I would love that recommendation so when I have a property to assign in that attorneys area I can use them. 

Gulf South Title is very investor friendly and located in Metairie. I currently use in Mid City as find the service top notch.