Local Real Estate Investors

12 Replies

Hello alllll the beautiful people in Shreveport, Louisiana. 

Curiously wondering if any local investors need any assistance with anything (yes, even grunt work) involving their real estate investing? 

I'm a young 22 year old, with tons of energy, willingness to learn how things are done in the industry. (Plus I've lived here all my life so I know the area quite well!) 

Not seeking compensation, just seeking the on job learning experience. I currently work a job right now that I am satisfied with the pay. Only work Thurs/Fri/Sats. 

The rest of the week (Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed) is devoted to learning the industry & time I am willing to put towards working for a local investor. I am attending the local REIA's, starting this month. Just really trying to dive into the local market.

So if anyone needs ANY extra assistance, feel free to contact me and we can set up a local meet up!

Thanks,

Landon R. Cobb

@Landon Cobb there is a local REIA meeting at Zocolo's in Shreveport (behind Outback) tomorrow, February 16 @ 6PM. Come hang out and meet some of the great investors in the area. It's a great place to exchange ideas and phone numbers. You can also reach out to @Dustin Bowen and @Michael Faulk they are both great resources!  

@Brian Smith , is this group still actively meeting? I live in Monroe, LA, but I'm looking to to invest in the Shreveport area for more multifamily opportunities. 

I live in Bossier City and would be interested in attending a local meet up if these are still happening as well, anyone know if there are any meetings scheduled soon?

There is one tonight.  It’s at red river brewing company at 1200 Marshall street

Hello Shreveport Investor,

I am interested in finding the best real estate investor friendly banks. I am looking to take advantage of the BRRR strategy mainly. Does anyone have any recommendations for me?

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys. We are having a meet up this Thursday at 6pm. The location will be Pizza Rev in Shreveport. Everyone is welcome.

@Ryan Steven Taylor ... Hey man. We meet every third Thursday at Pizza Rev on Line Ave. You're more than welcome to join us. 

@Pierce Cooper ... This is the same strategy I have used in the past. Let me know if I can help. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here