Eviction List - Baltimore, Howard, Montgomery & PG County

11 Replies | Baltimore, Maryland

What is the best source to get Eviction/ Eviction notice list? I am using a private lead generator but his eviction leads are bad. I tried calling Circuit court and they do not have specific list. Please suggest

@Kelly Conley Majority of the Eviction leads I received are not even eviction properties, and few were Evicted over year back, which is of no use to me, never worked on a probate lead. I typically target Craigslist rental AD's, REO, Auction and FSBO

Originally posted by @Dee Hiranwar :

@Kelly Conley Majority of the Eviction leads I received are not even eviction properties, and few were Evicted over year back, which is of no use to me, never worked on a probate lead. I typically target Craigslist rental AD's, REO, Auction and FSBO

Hi Dee, are you trying to target the landlords or the tenants that have been evicted? Either way, you will have to go in person to the Baltimore City courthouse. They will allow you to see the list, BUT, you have to handwrite the information. No photocopies, no photography. 

@Dee Hiranwar , don't let them lead you astray! lol I actually speak from experience. The list is in the basement level of the courthouse on yellow slips of paper. The thing is, it's not a "list" it's a copy of the actual filing. They "tried me" when I asked for the pink slips of paper not knowing they changed to yellow. The clerk played dumb. At any rate, they will make you sign for the documents before you can look through them.

@Dee Hiranwar   the process @Candace Noel describes is how to do it in Baltimore city. Other counties may have a different process but a court filing is a public document. So you should have the right to view the individual filings. 

If you get push back just say what I said above "It is a public record"  You can also say " I can file to get them under the Freedom of information act" (there is MD one in addition to the federal one.) "Boy that will be a real hassle for you to make copies of them all, It will be easier on you if you just let me see them know>"