Looking to Invest in Detroit

5 Replies | Detroit, Michigan

I know this question gets asked a lot, but I'm looking to invest remotely in Detroit and was wondering if anyone has any recommendation for Realtors or Property managers in the area.  I've been scouring the forums, but many of the posts are out of date and the responsive realtors have no recent posts (which seems a little odd) or are self recommending.

While I'm not against self recommendation, it seems like an honest referral carries a little more weight.  Maybe I'm wrong! :D

Open to any knowledge and pointers.  

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by @Micah Miller :

I know this question gets asked a lot, but I'm looking to invest remotely in Detroit and was wondering if anyone has any recommendation for Realtors or Property managers in the area.  I've been scouring the forums, but many of the posts are out of date and the responsive realtors have no recent posts (which seems a little odd) or are self recommending.

While I'm not against self recommendation, it seems like an honest referral carries a little more weight.  Maybe I'm wrong! :D

Open to any knowledge and pointers.  

Thanks in advance!

Have a read of some of posts, this may be helpful 

Hi Micah! I am new to Bigger Pockets but have plenty of expertise in Detroit, especially multi-family. I am a full service Realtor with a property management company. Would be happy to answer any questions you have!

Thanks to all who responded!

I've had some great discussion and insights on Detroit!

I'm going to hold off on Detroit for the time being as it doesn't fit our strategy, but really appreciate the help! Everyone on this post has been fantastic and I look forward to keeping in touch!!