Looking for a Good Multi-Family Broker

4 Replies

Hello,

I am looking for a 4-16-unit house or apartment building.  I would love to find a good broker or reality to help me find what I am looking for in the Grand Rapids or Kalamazoo area.

Thanks,

Bryan 

Good morning Bryan!

I actually for a very reputable broker in the area, Diane Griffin & The Griffin Properties Real Estate Team. We work with a variety of multifamily investors, and I would love an opportunity to find out a little more about what it is you are lookin for, and what sets us apart from all of the other brokerages out there. Shoot me a DM and we can get something set up!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Andrew

Hi @Bryan Sandera

Tread very carefully here!!  Only use brokers from referrals by other apartment owners that are very happy with their broker and their deals did not go bad really fast.  Take if from me.  I had a couple go bad really fast and was sold a bill of goods. 

Of course the brokers on those first two bad deals never called be again after those deals went bad. If you are a newbie, often brokers feel you out by sending you all the bad deals that their solid buyers didn't want. Sooooooo, that means you are getting an undesirable deal, that has a lack of potential to seriously increase the NOI or in a war zone etc...

Buyer beware!!

Swanny

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here