New Member Introduction

3 Replies

Hello world!  

I am a new member looking to introduce myself and perhaps meet some local like minded folks. I am a 37 year old W-2 working professional. I live between Lansing and Grand Rapids Michigan. I am educating myself in real estate investing so I can make informed decisions. My goals are to manage risk, invest & build wealth, and minimizes tax spending. I want to learn about how creating a private company can help me accomplish these goals. My first step will be to draft a business plan to define my goals and objectives as I learn more about the industry and how I might jump in.

Rich Dad Poor Dad was my spark. I've read the 'Bigger Pockets Ultimate Beginner Guide'. I listen to the Grand Rapids based, 'Rental Property Owner & Real Estate Developer' RPOA podcast. Always looking for new ways to learn. E

Hey Rick, Im originally from GR and invest in Lansing from Out of State. Best of luck to you in starting! I bought my first investment in March and just closed on my second last week. 

Originally posted by @Sean Sloop :

Hey Rick, Im originally from GR and invest in Lansing from Out of State. Best of luck to you in starting! I bought my first investment in March and just closed on my second last week. 

Thank you Sean.  Also, congratulations on your success and recent closing!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here