User Stats

Votes
Jeff Evans
Votes |
Tax Deed Auctions Newbie Here

Jeff Evans
Posted Dec 9 2022, 02:51

Morning all,

Im looking to connect with others that focus on tax deeds in Florida. I’ve watched maybe 20-30hrs worth of education. The two things I feel like was missing from all the videos was more info on the legal and title post winner a bid. Anyone available to chat more?

I am going to focus on Melbourne, SWFL and West Palm area. I’m familiar with them all from work and hometowns. 

User Stats

Votes
Ned Carey
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Baltimore, MD
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Baltimore, MD
ModeratorReplied Dec 9 2022, 05:35

Jeff, I can't help you specifically but I can give you some ideas where ot look. First read carefully the terms of the sale. The auction has to post or if live read the terms of the sale. This can contain important information about your title and duties as purchaser. Next look up the county's law and regulations. This may be buried on the county's website somewhere. 

User Stats

Votes
Bruce Lynn#2 Real Estate Agent Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Coppell, TX
Votes |
Bruce Lynn#2 Real Estate Agent Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Coppell, TX
Replied Dec 10 2022, 13:13

@Jeff Evans   I would suggest you connect with Sandra Edmond out Palm Beach.  I don't know her personally and have never been to her classes, but there seem to be very few tax lien/deed experts around...and for many people it seems hard to sort the good from the really bad educators.  I've seen a few of her videos online and seen some of her posts.  She seems to be right on the money and a good resource.   Sorry I don't have contact for her, but maybe if you search around on youtube and google you can hunt her down. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes