Seeking info on tax lien agents

3 Replies

Does anyone have any info on a compny called PIP group, good bad or in different. thay market themselves as a turn key lien service. I am a newbe trying to learn the different options how to invest in tax liens.

I have been to one of their presentations but I don't remember specifics. I have been buying tax liens certs for 10 years and I am skeptical of turn key providers. 

This is because I see a lot of big  companies make very poor tax lien investments. It is a very competitive business and many overbid.  It is a lot harder than it sounds from the guru pitches and there are risks in the business

Ned thanks for your responce. At the moment I am trying to absorb as much info as I can to see if this is a business I can enjoy and profit from. If you dont mind me asking how did you learn?

@Steve Karp I leaned some basics through a course. Then a tax lien attorney I met offered to talk with me if I bought him breakfast. I got an hours worth of legal advice for the price of a breakfast. We are still friends today.

I also leaned a lot by doing it, and also ready the tax law statutes in MD.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here