Votes
Tim Wheeler
  • Anchorage, AK
Votes |
Just heard of note investing and how to learn more

Tim Wheeler
  • Anchorage, AK
Posted May 28 2016, 19:47

I just opened a business in my home state with my mom on the LLC to handle my signatures and my eyes. I found another RE investor who agreed to help eye the properties and has the crews to rehab and also had a fellow Army Veteran RE agent that would handle the sales of the properties. I live over 3,000 miles away with the goal to generate revenues to get me back home without "working" but growing my income.

The problem this week is the guy who agreed to help flaked out and can't contact him and have no clue what's up. Now plan B. I contacted the local REI club president to look for contractors and who can mentor me in the flip and hold strategy from my distance and he suggested have I ever considered mortgage notes? This never crossed my mind but been reading up on this seems interesting and a way to build the revenue stream to get me to where I want to go.

I could use advice from those who personally invest in the mortgage note business. I am a disabled Army Veteran and see how if I can learn this and provide a step by step approach in success I can see sharing this within my Veteran community.

Loading replies...