• Real Estate
  • Pueblo, CO
Votes |
CASH FLOW PROPERTIES

Jerry Burns
  • Real Estate
  • Pueblo, CO
Posted Apr 21 2017, 13:16

Both 2015 and 2016 were great years for flipping properties in Colorado.  However as the prices went up and the inventory got tighter it became harder and harder to find good buys, even at the Foreclosure sales.  As a realtor that works with investors this was a real concern to me.  I live in Pueblo Colorado which is about 90 miles south of Denver and 35 miles south of Colorado Springs.

A good friend and client of mine, continued to purchase properties at these higher prices.  He would keep them for rentals and is generating himself a very nice monthly cash flow.  He now has over 80 rental properties . . . all of them cash flowing!

So I started running some numbers on the properties that are listed under $100K and found out that even paying the list price for these properties they would cash flow. I just put together a PDF booklet with over 40 properties here in Pueblo that are all prices below $100K that will cash flow between $150 and $425 per month depending on the property. There are even a couple of duplex units in the list! And if your a buyer that puts alot of faith in knowing that the property you are purchasing has a good CAP rate, these properties have cap rates between 8% and 21%!

I then tried to do the same with higher priced properties, and it was much harder to find any listings that would be asured to give you a positive cash flow at market prices.

Try this out in your area and see how it works.

Loading replies...