• Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Votes |
Note Listing Websites

Gage Edwards
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Posted Jan 25 2011, 04:35

A business that teaches something new everyday is exciting to me. The note business has opened many new doors for me, but has taught me many things as well. For example I learned something I would like to share with BP.
There are many listing websites for trust deeds/mortgages. I have yet to use them because I believe they aren't as helpful as people may think. My reason is this, once a note is posted on these listing sites the value of the note decreases. Why? Because the more people who research the note the less valuable it becomes. The longer it is posted the less interest investors will have. I am not saying these sites don't work for some, however I do beleive the best way to sell a note is through a professional finder or broker. In fact better than using a listing website locate a finder/broker that you trust to help sell your note(s). Interview a few to find one that works best for your needs. Locate note finders/brokers who have buyers ready to purchase notes. Selling a note is very similar to selling the actual property so make sure you have someone on your team who will work hard to help you attain your goals.

Loading replies...