Looking for a note-investing success story

9 Replies

Fellow note investors, for my next blog post, I'm looking for a short story where you, the borrower, and your JV investor or someone else benefited from the deal.

Do you have a succinct, fell-good story I can share? Maybe you worked with the borrower to get a note re-performing? Or maybe you and your JV partner doubled your money in 2 months? Maybe the community benefited by a rehab you did?

Looking for a true win-win-win account of events (but not too long).

Originally posted by @Jamie Bateman :

Fellow note investors, for my next blog post, I'm looking for a short story where you, the borrower, and your JV investor or someone else benefited from the deal.

Do you have a succinct, fell-good story I can share? Maybe you worked with the borrower to get a note re-performing? Or maybe you and your JV partner doubled your money in 2 months? Maybe the community benefited by a rehab you did?

Looking for a true win-win-win account of events (but not too long).

I have several case studies I could send you which might help you with your blog post.  

Hi @Jamie Bateman I have an educational presentation I did for Next Generation Trust linked on Vimeo Fast fwd to about 13:30 to see the deal and results. We still own this note and borrower is paying, even during his recent BK7. I'll message you with the url since I think it is prohibited to post here. 

Bob

@Jamie Bateman

Ah you figured it out. I was trying to convince everyone that notes was horrific when in fact it’s full of money coming down like rain in May in Seattle and your vendors literally where white gloves with the treatment and feedback they give. And borrowers have your caller ID and rush to the phone to answer your call to make sure they are paying on time.

Much better than finding vacant properties where water wasn’t working so borrowers were defacating in buckets, or occupied homes where borrowers ripped the back of house off and put up particle board, or cannot pay because they are on vacation.....