Sean Mcintire
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
Legaility of Marketign for notes sellers/holders to WS

Sean Mcintire
  • Phoenix, AZ
Posted Jan 26 2020, 14:27

HI,

I'm trying to WS notes to various buyers .  finding buyers is easy but finding sellers willing to sell id the hard part.  I use Scott Arpan's list to get note holders to market to.   

marketing to the sellers is the hard part. now it seems that the only legal means email and cold calling them. cold calling (CC) even paying 100/week to an OS VA via a professional CC firm is yielding about 2 -3 warm leads a month and nothing so far.

CC is too expensive (and double that $100 for American CC's/ per week BTW) for crap results and that leaves emails, texting and RVM's (and having me or a hired, having to teach, VA CC is not the answer). emails are legal and I have them setup and running via my campaign using CallText(CT). But from what I read on google and from what my REI group says - TEXT MSG's and RVM's are strickly verboten, legally speaking.

Yes, there are other platforms/websites/services out there that do "legal" texting which I guess I will have to pay more for (damn!) .

Is there a place for "legal" RVM's ?  My thinking is this RE CC.  I pay $100/week for 500 dials - lucky to get 50 connections and beyond lucky to get 1 warm lead.  People  (including me) do not pick up unknown #'s and even if they did 99% of the time they are in the middle of doing something where they cannot talk.  I think RVM tech is good in that I can craft a very short, targeted msg and they will (probably) listen to it WHEN THEY HAVE TIME ON THEIR SCHEDULE and therefore be more amenable to my msg.

My CT platform does 25k emails and 8k text messages and RVM's (all custom made by me) for $99/month - very cheap but I don't think it's  "legal".

Looking for advice like I said on RVM's from the group.

THanks.

Trying to get to the know, like an trust stage.

Been doing this for Oct 2019 to 3rd week of Nov 2019 then again staring Jan 6, 2020 to present.

-Sean

Loading replies...