Real Estate Agent West Metro Minneapolis

7 Replies

Hi All,

I'm just beginning my journey with real estate investing and am looking for referrals for agents that know and invest themselves in the west metro/ Minneapolis area.  Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi Patrick!

I'm an agent/investor and live in Plymouth.  I'll shoot you  a connection request.  

I know you're just beginning your journey but what type of investing interests you the most?

Thanks @Isaac Braun !

I’m still finding deals out there. I had my hands on an off market duplex in Golden Valley that I may be able to get a hold of also.

@Andy Saquing , @Isaac Braun , @Tim Swierczek

Thank you gentlemen very much for the referrals, I really appreciate it.  

On a different note, do any of you know of any meet ups scheduled for the west/ southwest metro region?

There are quite a few meetups around.  Check on Meetup.com for more. MNREIA puts on quite a few meetups.  @Jordan Moorhead does his own meetup as well.  I have been to a MNREiA meetup but have not been to any others as they usually occur when I am still at work, so I cannot speak for the other meetups.  I believe @Amber Gonion hosts a meetup as well.  

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here