User Stats

Votes
Roman Ripp
Votes |
Automate finding of good deals.

Roman Ripp
Posted Mar 30 2019, 12:27

Hello,

I have only theoretical experience in real estate, but a lot in software development. I want to automate a process of finding good deals. 
As a first step, I want to make sure I got my math right. Basically what I do, is I look at its purchase price, rent, and expenses such as taxes, maintenance, etc. As a result, I want to know the monthly cash flow, deal, and investment sum. 

I would like someone with experience in purchasing / owning cash flowing properties to look at my analysis and give me suggestions, where I did mistakes. 

As a bonus, maybe you will find a good deal using my tool, or I can set up something that fits your search better. 

Here is the link to the analysis files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17BAS0r-Run...

Basically, it is a google drive folder, with many spreadsheets describing properties in the region I want to invest in. Minneapolis-St Paul area. 

The title has:
- cash flow value: how much property will earn per month.
- deal: indicates if the property is cheaper or more expensive then other properties in this area.  

- how much money I will need to invest. 

If you open any of the files, inside you can see more details about what I use to calculate cash flow. Also, there is an address and a zillow link to the property. And this is where I could use some help. Are my calculation of cash flow match your estimates? 

Thanks. 

Loading replies...