Twin Cities, MN Wholesale market

6 Replies

Hello all,

For any wholesalers in the Minneapolis/St.Paul, MN area. How competitive is the market here and if you don't mind sharing, when was your last closing on a deal? Thank you!

Lee Y

Welcome @Lee Yang ! I do some wholesaling in the area, but not full-time/exclusively. Competitive is hard to say, as it can be a matter of perspective. I'm sure it's less competitive than certain areas, and more competitive than others. However, I can say that people are definitely going after it. You can't just assume deals will fall on your lap, so it'll take work. My best recommendation would be to consider a niche you would want to go after and invest more heavily there than trying to stretch yourself too thin. Hope that's helpful, and welcome to the BP community!

Not consistently. I don't do it full-time, and I have young kids at home, so it's hard season (most are evenings). There are plenty of Meetups in the area, which can be a bit more niche specific, so it depends on your desires.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here