Votes
Benjamin Eccles
  • Milwaukee, WI
Votes |
Real estate Virtual tours?

Benjamin Eccles
  • Milwaukee, WI
Posted Jul 11 2020, 10:49

Hello BP community! I am doing some market research for my virtual tour/360 photography company aimed towards Real Estate professionals, Property managers, and Investors. I originally joined BP to learn about investing, but after quickly realizing I would have a better chance of succeeding with some money, I am looking to start a virtual tour business as photography (specifically 360 photography) is a hobby of mine. I am hoping to provide a fantastic service to the Minneapolis/St. Paul real estate community while also learning about investing and the real estate industry hands on.

I'm sure most people are somewhat familiar with virtual tours, many higher-end listings and luxury apartment complexes have them. I would love to hear some feedback from the community about good and bad experiences with virtual tours. What do you use them for? What did you pay for the service? Are there certain features or capabilities you wish your virtual tours had? 

I see this service becoming more and more popular with the pandemic continuing to impact all in-person contact. But it still seems that many average priced homes, apartments, and spaces do not get to utilize/benefit from the service (I assume because of the price point of the service?). Just wanted to get a discussion going, happy to help in any way I can!