Votes
Joelle Raymond
  • St. Louis, MO
Votes |
St Louis Fiancial advice

Joelle Raymond
  • St. Louis, MO
Posted Jun 14 2018, 10:58

Hello - newbie long distance investor here looking to expand!

I currently own one 2 unit property in South City of St. Louis. I’m looking for advice to help finance my next building. My next investment will likely be a multiplex between 2-6 units, in the same area around $80-100k. I am looking to get financing by possibly leveraging my building that is bringing in positive cash flow. Some questions for you experts out there. Im very new to loan and bank language, so forgive me. I bought my building with cash.

- Do Small banks (in STL) offer out of state investors loans? What kind of loan would I ask for, if so, and do you have any recommendations for STL banks? 

-Should I just focus on getting a private lender to help financing instead? Any recommendations?

-Do I need to have a property in mind in order to even approach a private lender or bank for loans? Or can we figure out a plan before the perfect property is available?

I truly appreciate any advice given and will always give back what I learn in the process to future curious investors out there!

Joelle

Loading replies...