New to Wholesaling In Lincoln, NE

5 Replies

Hey my name is Sedrick,

I just finished up my football career at UNL. And I am really wanting to get started in this whole real estate business. Primarily focusing on wholesale. I would love to meet with some people so I can really learn the business.

Welcome. We are always looking for good wholesalers. We have a monthly meeting the 2nd Monday of the month at 7 o'clock at grata that you will want to come check out.

Yes, come to the REIA gathering. You just missed this month's (it was last night). The next one is on 8 October. It's in the back room at Grata Bar & Lounge, 6891 A St. There's maybe 50 or so people there, including a handful of wholesalers. Starting at 7:00, there's about 45 minutes of meet & greet, then a 45-minute presentation, then more meet & greet.

Thank you Lance and Ben, I will be at the next meeting definitely.

Welcome @Sedrick King !  I live south of Lincoln.  My focus is on small multi-family.  Maybe I will run into you at a meeting or around Lincoln.  All I can say if your getting started is to try and learn as much as you can, take a little risk and don't give up when adversity hits.  Good luck!  I'm always up for talking real estate.  Shoot me a message if you want.

TJ

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here