• Property Manager
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
Contractor/entrepreneur looking for partner or investors

Michael S.
  • Property Manager
  • Las Vegas, NV
Posted Sep 29 2017, 20:11
Hi, everyone, my name is Michael Serwicki, I am a 36 year old, highly motivated entrepreneur living in Las Vegas, I have over 17 years experience working in building trades as a plumbing, electrical and general contractor, mainly in the residential and commercial sectors. I also currently own a small handyman service in Las Vegas. I have worked for many Real estate pros, brokers, managers, and property owners doing flips, rehabs, property maintenance and management for many years and have tons of hands on field experience. I have also learned many things about real estate and profitability working with such a diversity of customers. I have a great network of home professionals I work with in Las Vegas and I am great at recruiting good teams and leading projects. I like getting my hands dirty and I have over 15 years of great referrals and references to back me up. I'm rated as a 5 star contractor in Las Vegas. If anyone is interested in investing and fixing properties together, I think I have a lot to bring to the table. I'm open to offers, what I ultimately want to do is become a developer and build new construction and maybe not necessarily in the Las Vegas market, I would like to make my connections and hopefully expand to other markets. Please let me know if this of interest to anyone

Loading replies...