• Pasadena, CA
Votes |
Good Real Estate Agent in Las Vegas

David Beadles
Pro Member
  • Pasadena, CA
Posted Dec 6 2017, 15:47

Hi everyone, 

I know this is a regular question on the BP forums, but does anyone have any recommendations for a real estate agent and property manager in the Las Vegas area?

I'm a new investor from southern California and would like to find a knowledgeable agent who is willing to work with an investor who is not local.

Thank you!

David

User Stats

Votes
Louis Davis
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • El Paso, TX
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • El Paso, TX
Replied Dec 6 2017, 16:33

@David Beadles There are a lot of investor friendly Agents out here but you have to reach out to them. They have all types of cash buyers that have bought and actively buying. However, you are in one of the hottest markets with the largest  spreads and Vegas is one of the most competitive markets with small spreads. Why not play in your own backyard? We just closed a couple of deals in LA and making double what we would have made in Vegas. 

User Stats

Votes
Wayne Chartrand
  • Kennewick, WA
Votes |
  • Kennewick, WA
Replied Dec 6 2017, 18:42

If your set on the vegas market, contact Eric Fernwood. I've been working with Eric for a few years and you can search for his contact info within the BP forums. Doesn't hurt to talk with him. He's a wealth of knowledge in this market. We've bought 5 properties working with him and his team and are more than happy!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Noelani Neil
  • New to Real Estate
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Las Vegas, NV
Replied Jan 3 2018, 21:07

Wade Ausburn with ERA Brokers Consolidated is a very thorough Real Estate Agent. I can send you his contact information if you would like. Regardless, I hope you find great business here in Las Vegas!

User Stats

Votes
Janelle Groenhout
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Williston, ND
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Williston, ND
Replied Jan 4 2018, 14:18

@David Beadles Before my husband and I bought in Missouri we looked for 6 months in Las Vegas due to family ties and our love for the city but didn't find what we were looking for. During the searching process we were in contact with Danielle Gallant at Guardian Realty as a property manager for once we purchased a place and were blow away with her customer service. She gave us a lot of feedback about properties we were looking at and it helped us to know her opinion on a property as a property manager before we purchased something.

User Stats

Votes
Stephan Kraus
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Las Vegas, NV
Replied Jan 9 2018, 16:22

Hey David, 

I had really great experience with our Realtor Austin Williams from Keller Williams - he helped us identify and purchase two properties in the last two years in Vegas. Give him a quick call or send a text to 7024887710 and tell him i sent you. He is very dedicated and knows the market extremely well.

For property management - My partner and i were looking for GOOD property management / STR Management in Vegas for a while now, and could not really find what we needed..

Since we have a good network of service contractors / handymen / cleaners we are thinking about putting our own tailor made team together. 

Let me know if you need anything, maybe i can help you out too!

Best Stephan

User Stats

Votes
Michael Coxen
  • Real Estate Agent / Developer
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
  • Las Vegas, NV
Replied Jan 10 2018, 16:46

@David Beadles these guys are right, it's a tough time to be a SFR investor, but it's a prime time to be a multifamily developer. Also, short term rentals can perform well too. Drop me a line to discuss your options—happy to help.

User Stats

Votes
Michael Coxen
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
  • Las Vegas, NV
Replied Jan 10 2018, 16:47

@Stephan Kraus I have a great STR management company I can refer you too. DM me. Thanks.

User Stats

Votes
Stephanie Cervantes
  • las vegas, NV
Votes |
  • las vegas, NV
Replied Jan 17 2018, 15:32

hi David I would recommend Casey whiting. He personally sold me my residential home here in Nevada .

He’s professional, super knowledgeable and tells you what you need to know.

‭Google his info I’d recommend 100%