Skip to content
Las Vegas Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Brian Elston
Votes |
Loan Approval question for House Hack in Vegas.

Brian Elston
Posted Jun 5 2019, 18:37

How much money from a loan can i reasonably expect to acquire for House Hacks/ in Las Vegas? My experian credit is Fair but still slight below 600 ( won't apply till i'm atleast 620 for less interest etc) however it's full of thousands of debt repayments to bills that had been/or still in the process of being paid off (intentionally to raise credit) I'm also aware that Lenders (apparently) are more concerned with DTI, which in my case is a good thing as I make pretty good Doe as a Truck Driver (but my employment record is anything but stable which could hurt approvals, however to be fair Trucking Companies are not typical jobs, jumping company 2 company is very common in this industry)

The multiplexes i'm looking at is a 3-4 units but they seem to range around  low200-400k, so i need an ideal amount of money I need to save just for the remaining amount the loan won't cover. Lastly, possibly a dumb question but if they offer me a loan that just isn't enough, am I able to get a multiple loans for the same building?

Loading replies...