What's everyone working on? Your latest projects in Nor-Nev

11 Replies

Hey everyone. Always curious to see what our local investment community is working on! I wanted to start a thread to find out and if anyone has any current needs/wants, post them up here so the community can help out! I'll start:

Flips

-2 done and in escrow (both in Reno)

-2 in rehab (1 in NW Reno, 1 in Gardnerville)

-1 in escrow to buy (Reno)

Rentals: 

-4 unit we will start rehabbing shortly (downtown Reno)

-SFR near the university in rehab (converting to 6bd/3ba to rent by the room)

Development: 

-Parcel in Midtown closing Tuesday to build 2 townhomes on. 

Needs/wants: More deals to buy! 

I'm in Washoe County, but all my work is in Kansas City, MO.  Year to date, I've done one flip and two value-add single family rentals.  Looking to add one more rental by year's end.  

REI in the Kansas City market. Happy to help in any capacity. We are buy and hold investors first but will flip and do other creative REI where it makes sense. We are currently marketing for off-market properties in Jackson County, MO and Johnson County, KS.

@Alex Ficco I've just finished up one major interior remodel in of a 4-plex Reno & in late May finished a quicker remodel of a 4-plex in Carson City. I act as the construction manager within my partnership for these types of deals. Actively looking for more in the area but haven't seen much of interest lately-ready to start exploring other markets!

Actively searching for my next purchase of value add multifamily (small or large) <$1.5M in Reno/Sparks and looking to connect with wholesalers. Currently working on a cashout refi for a 2 unit I have in Sparks. Also invested in Dallas and Chattanooga and shopping for more. 

I work with a partner, so the"we" I use isn't some royal thing. We work in Reno and Sparks.

We wrapped up 3 flips and sold them.

We closed on a midtown triplex that we will make a four units when one of the leases is up. One unit rent just increased $300 per month. It was below market rent with a month-to-month lease. 

11 more units in contract that we close on next week. Neighboring lots of 5 units and 6 units.

We might be getting a development deal between Midtown and Park Lane. That should be adding 20 units.

Originally posted by @Mitchell Rivard :

I work with a partner, so the"we" I use isn't some royal thing. We work in Reno and Sparks.

We closed on a midtown triplex that we will make a four units when one of the leases is up. One unit rent just increased $300 per month. It was below market rent with a month-to-month lease. 

11 more units in contract that we close on next week. Neighboring lots of 5 units and 6 units.

We might be getting a development deal between Midtown and Park Lane. That should be adding 20 units.

That's awesome Mitch. You guys are crushing! 

Originally posted by @Alex Ficco :
Originally posted by @Mitchell Rivard:

That's awesome Mitch. You guys are crushing!