Northern Nevada - Introduce Yourself

155 Replies

@Ethan Bowen - I just noticed you asekd for help a few weeks ago.   I would be happy to help you get to know Reno better.  Can you please provide a little more info about what your looking for?

Thanks for the welcome!  Virginia, my Wednesdays are busy right now, unfortunately, but thanks for inviting me!

Hello everyone, I just moved up to Zephyr Cove in Lake Tahoe from Southern California and am looking to get connected and network in the Northern Nevada Real Estate scene. I'm a carpenter for a luxury home builder up here in Tahoe as my W-2. 

I'm interested in Fix and Flip opportunities and BRRRR buy and Holds in the Reno/Carson City Area. Looking to network with flippers, wholesalers, and realtors as I'm currently trying to learn as much as I can about the Northern Nevada market. Thanks to everyone who contributes on here as I have been learning a ton lately.

Hi! My name is Andres. I am a licensed Real Estate Agent in Florida who recently moved back to Reno to be closer to family. I have rental properties in Florida, and Nevada, and in the process of completing the Nevada Real Estate licensing requirements. My target investments are 4br/3b class A single-family properties in the top 3 school zones. I would love to get together with fellow BP members and pick your brains. My market knowledge is 20 years old, so anything helps. Thanks!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here