Refinance

23 Replies

I just bought a property with a loan from hard money and i was told that i have to hold it for 6months before refinancing. I will like to know which banks refinance deals in less than 6 months in New Jersey. I will appreciate any response. Thanks

Have you tried asking around at your local REIA ? Hard money lenders work with other lenders too and they likely know someone.

Tayo,

I just sent you a colleague request.  There are loans you can get.  I'll be glad to get my sales manager to review them with you.  

The best rates will come to you if you wait for conventional financing and qualify.  If not, that's where we come in.

Stephanie

Send me a request to connect and PM me your contact information

Not sure if anyone can help me in Dallas, Tx? I'm running into the same issue. Looking to get a 30 year fixed conventional if possible. 

@Saj B. I have a guy here in Dallas that can do 30 year conventional and close in 21 days

I also have a lender that can lend nationwide

I am having the same scenario here in Hollywood Florida . 

I have this issue also, does anybody know a referral for Richmond, Virginia?

@Balla Koroma Did you ever get referral information? I am interested as well.

Looking for infomation as well

Does anyone know lenders that do refinancing in Mississippi?

The properties I own in Mississippi are so cheap I find the closing costs on a conventional mortgage are just not worth it. What I have done instead is refinance my houses using first place HELOCs from Wells Fargo after owning the house for a year. Yes, you can do it earlier but then they will only finance it for 70% of your original purchase price, whereas if you wait a year, they will give you 70% of the appraised value. Closing costs are from 0-$400. They tend to do drive-by appraisals which are on the low side. Interest rates are higher but they generally give you a teaser rate for the first year. I manage my HELOCs like I do balance transfers on my credit cards, paying them off each year when the teaser rate expires. Then I call them and ask for another teaser rate which I can usually get at about 3%. 

@Alice R. Hill

Origin Bank does refinance and portfolio loans.

Originally posted by @Damien Cobbs :

@Balla Koroma Did you ever get referral information? I am interested as well.

In the process of talking to people now. I will let you know how the process goes.

You shouldnt have to wait 6 months if you can meet the fannie mae delayed financing exception.

Feel free to email me . I'm a direct lender with Freedom Mortgage and have stellar client reviews on various real estate sites.

Any lenders doing refinance with foreign investors?

This post has been removed.

Hi @Tayo Dare I am following up to see if you ever found a traditional lender to refi in 6 months? I am currently looking for one. Thanks!

Hi, I'm looking to refinance quickly after I close on 2 houses in 2 weeks. I'm in Pennsylvania.  I'm not looking for a cash out refinance, just a conventional loan. Thanks!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here