What kind of Networking event do you want in New York City?

7 Replies

Hello NYC real estate investors,

I love connecting investors together and as such I created a couple networking events in New York City (NYC).

I organize a general real estate networking event that anyone can attend. This event is held the first Wednesday of every month.
I also organize a real estate networking event where you can only attend if you invest in Lehigh Valley or Philadelphia. This event is specialized and people who attend create more meaningful connections.

I am looking to create more real estate networking events but I am looking for Ideas from the community.

What type of networking event do you want to see? Below are some ideas/suggestions. I want to see the demand before I go ahead and create the events.

1. Real Estate networking event for females only
  2. Real Estate networking event for Airbnb investors
  3. Live in New York, Invest in Florida, Alabama, Georgia
  4. Live in New York, Invest in Ohio
  5. Live in New York City, Invest in Upstate(Buffalo, Syracuse, Albany, ETC)
  6. I am open to other suggestions

I look forward to everyone's input!

Thanks,

Basit

Originally posted by @Basit Siddiqi :

Hello NYC real estate investors,

I love connecting investors together and as such I created a couple networking events in New York City (NYC).

I organize a general real estate networking event that anyone can attend. This event is held the first Wednesday of every month.
I also organize a real estate networking event where you can only attend if you invest in Lehigh Valley or Philadelphia. This event is specialized and people who attend create more meaningful connections.

I am looking to create more real estate networking events but I am looking for Ideas from the community.

What type of networking event do you want to see? Below are some ideas/suggestions. I want to see the demand before I go ahead and create the events.

1. Real Estate networking event for females only
  2. Real Estate networking event for Airbnb investors
  3. Live in New York, Invest in Florida, Alabama, Georgia
  4. Live in New York, Invest in Ohio
  5. Live in New York City, Invest in Upstate(Buffalo, Syracuse, Albany, ETC)
  6. I am open to other suggestions

I look forward to everyone's input!

Thanks,

Basit

I like the idea of the AirBnB.  It's something that's very intriguing to me, and I'd love to meet people who are doing it.

@Scott Wolf

Thank you for the feedback.
I actually think an airbnb networking event will have the most interest/turnout.

I am hoping to hear a couple more people say something before I go ahead and start creating the event.
There is a lot of work involved in creating the event.

Hi Basit!
I'm interested in the networking event for living in NYC and investing in Upstate (Albany in particular). I can't think of any advantage or differences in investing between men and women but I would love to meet other women who are investing in real estate and learn from their experiences if you do end up hosting this event. 
Thanks for taking the NYC initiative!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here