New York City Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
David Freeman
Votes |
Newbie Not Looking For Help BUT! Looking To Add Value

David Freeman
Posted Oct 14 2019, 14:15

Ok, most newbies use there first post to ask questions. On how to start their own business. Which is fine don't get me wrong.  

but to an investor that is established. I think they're looking on BiggerPockets to find someone to potentially solve their pain point THERE problem.  Maybe you want video services, fresh face and handle social media campaigns ( Basic Facebook Adverting ) , or maybe you want someone to go to a distressed property and see the client. In the New York-New Jersey area. 

Personal Story ( Do Not have To Read ) 

I've been into music my entire life, but as I've gotten older and responsibilities at home started to mount. I may need it to make a decision. 

After a while of bouncing around and trying different things. I remember being at the retirement office with my mother. and some Stark realities came out my way. Number one she wouldn't make as much as she made before. Which I found Ludacris because she has five degrees. Number two when TRS ( Teachers Retirement Services) agent. Quite frankly describes what would happen when she is no longer here. 

That made me have to grow up. FAST! And I've been learning about real estate investing and wholesaling in particular for the past year. I would truly like to start my own business. But I need the funds. And what better way is there to learn. Then to learn and get paid  with an investor. 

Tld'r A boy has become a man. And he needs to figure out how to make money and support his family.

Loading replies...