Skip to content
New York City Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Robert Bo
Votes |
Any great comprehensive global real estate website/portal anyone?

Robert Bo
Posted Feb 11 2020, 14:51

Greetings everyone,

my goal is to become an expert in ANYTHING and EVERYTHING related to worldwide real estate (hotspots, trends, emerging markets...) and real estate investments so I know and understand it all as much as that is possible. I mean the big picture and how everything fits together. A comprehensive review if you will.

While I got valuable information and knowledge while typing in literally hundreds of search queries and terms out on google related to global real estate markets, hotspots and real estate trends, I found that to be an extremely inefficient way to acquire expertise/knowledge because many search results repeat themselves over and over and that lacks focus.

My goal is to be extremely efficient in acquiring my knowledge/expertise. In my lengthy search, I came across the Global Property Guide and found it to be extremely well organized. It offers a quick overview from A-Z of the most important facts and figures country by country with each country /market being introduced individually. Only drawback is that it is not up to date.

Does anyone here know of any great real estate websites/portals that are similar in nature and extremely useful kinda like the Global Property Guide in that they provide a comprehensive global overview of the real estate world from A-Z of the most important facts and figures country by country/market by market (global real estate hotspots, trends, emerging real estate markets, etc...)

Any suggestions/advice with regard to useful real estate websites/portals etc. that might fit what I am looking for would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Rob

Loading replies...