Skip to content
Charlotte Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Jeremy Toney
  • Realtor
  • Hickory, NC
Votes |
Multiple Properties Under Contract - What To Do?

Jeremy Toney
  • Realtor
  • Hickory, NC
Posted Jan 22 2021, 11:16

Hey BP!

First and foremost, I did it!  I am leaving my w-2 paying job that I have been with for 20 years!  I am currently working my notice, and after that it’s full time Real Estate Investing for me!  I’m excited!

So, enough about me, and back to the topic!  

Alright, so I currently have 3 properties under contract!  What do I do????!!   Just kidding...  I know what to do, but I wanted to hear the opinions of my peers!  So here is the scoop, feed me your knowledge, all feedback is greatly appreciated!

Property #1 -  Property under contract, contract has been assigned for $3500 assignment fee, property closes in 2 weeks.

Property #2 - Property Under Contract, ideal to fix and flip myself.  Very attractive profit margin.  Would be first project.

Property #3 - Property Under Contract, low rehab cost, less attractive profit margin.  Considering assigning contract for assignment fee.

As you can see, my first property is set, but the other two properties, I’m unsure what exactly I want to do with them.  Both currently have tenants, so my choices are wholesale for assignment fee, hard money/fix and flip or fix and hold myself, or just buy and hold/increase under market rent.  

What would you do?  What are your experiences?  I expect a range of responses, I know that some folks strictly wholesale, most can’t understand wholesaling from Adam, but obviously we have different investing options here.  How would you go about it?  

Thanks everyone! 

Loading replies...