• Rental Property Investor
  • White Plains, NY
Votes |
interested in charlotte, nc

Joe Mathew
  • Rental Property Investor
  • White Plains, NY
Posted Dec 28 2021, 19:10

looking to break into the charlotte and/or neighboring markets. would love to connect with people familiar to the area. anyone have success in the market?

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Frank
  • Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Dec 29 2021, 02:34

@Joe Mathew 

I'm new to the Charlotte market as well, I'm still gathering resources. but there are plenty of opportunities here. let's connect for sure. 

User Stats

Votes
Colleen Goldstein
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Matthews, NC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Matthews, NC
Replied Dec 30 2021, 10:33

@Joe Mathew I'm local to Charlotte and have been investing here for years - and continue to do so. The macroeconomics of this area, diversification of industry, and desirability of the "mid size city" has outpaced growth compared to other markets. We have seen superb returns on our investments as well as continued equity growth through appreciation. I don't invest in uptown Charlotte though as I personally feel there is too much competition with high rises and apartment complexes. I have been investing in the suburbs (30 min drive) from uptown. Happy to connect & be a resource for you if you have any questions!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Roshan Bhula
  • Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Jan 2 2022, 16:11

Hi @Colleen Goldstein

Glad to see you've also found value in various areas of Charlotte as well. My wife and I have found success in some of growing neighborhoods like Steel Creek and Dilworth. Totally agree uptown is a toss up. I noticed condos sat for ages on market because buyers seems more interested in newer apartments that are turnkey and outfitted with home automation (plus great amenities).

Happy Investing!

Roshan  

User Stats

Votes
Amy Shutes
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Jan 3 2022, 11:00

@Joe Mathew

Hi Joe,

I’d love to help in anyway I can. Please reach and let me know.