• Charlotte, NC
Votes |
New Meetup for RE investors/Landlords

Steve Maginnis
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Jun 25 2018, 18:09

Hello all.  I'm just coming back to BP after having worked for another company the last five years.  I'm trying to ramp business back up.  I've been working so hard, I haven't taken time to relax.  I've attended some investor related Meetups recently and thought it was a good idea.  I decided to combine some work with pleasure.  I enjoy a nice cigar, strong drink, and good conversation.  So why not combine a few of my favorite things?  

I formed my own Meetup, designed to bring like minded investors together.  This is not a Meetup where anyone will try to sell you on a program or try to enlist you to do their dirty work.  I honestly just want to relax with others in a comfortable setting and share stories.  Maybe you had a bad experience with a terrible tenant.  Maybe you want to brag about your latest flip.  Maybe you want to ask more experienced investors some questions that have been nagging you .  The point is to relax and enjoy the company.  There is no agenda or itinerary.  That being said, maybe we can all make some good contacts for our own Real Estate team.  

Here's a link to the Meetup.  It will be held at Cigars Etc. 2 on Monroe Rd.  on the second Thursday each month, from 6 until...?  The cigar bar offers $5 liquor drinks on Thursday.  Everyone is welcome.

https://www.meetup.com/Charlotte-Landlords-and-Stogies-Meetup/events/251769688/

Loading replies...