New Member Introduction

3 Replies

Just wanted to introduce myself. My wife and I are new to real estate investing and would like to build a portfolio of 5-10 rental properties over the next 10 years. We are interested in the West Wake area and are looking forward to learning and working with fellow local investors.

Thanks in advance for you collective knowledge and advise.

Joe

WELCOME TO BP!!!  It's great here!  There are so many smart people and most are willing to share their knowledge.  I hope you find it as educational as I do! 

Be sure to watch the webinars while you can.  I think you can watch for like 24 hrs after they happen if you miss them.  The podcasts are always available and search for any topic you can imagine! 

I'm currently in Asheville, but am hoping to move to Raleigh for school and plan to invest there.  I've met some nice folks on here from the Raleigh area if you need some suggestions of wholesalers.  The realtor I recommend is @Tiffany Alexy .  While I haven't met her in person, she's been friendly online.  :-)

Good luck and welcome to BP!

@Joe Zinger welcome to the site. I am a wholesaler in Raleigh. If you need any help I’d be glad to lend you a hand. Good luck to you and hope to help you soon.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.